Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Morning

Sunday, and sunny... well, partly. Trying to get into the 50's and so heater still necessary... the boys are happily munching down the grass in the yard (they are still wearing their coats too!) I'm listening to music by Stars of the Lid... ambient and lazy, honeys... a tummy full of peanut-buttered garlic bread (oops, I think I just lost a couple of you), watching cat sleep... and my emotions are like the ocean: waves of one beautiful feeling after another, created from the thin, forever-calm, continuous line at the horizon. Thought I'd share with a pic that KINDA resembles this feeling, if any two-dimensional image can relay the myriad quantum actions inside us...

2 comments:

  1. Waves. I was more like a raging tsunami until 11pm last night...now the calm has returned. Aaah...I love sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you the last couple of months. Sorry I've been absent.
    I'm not back yet - life is just too hectic around here for me to do anything online. But it's good. Busy and happy and fun.
    Keep emailing updates, I can't live without them.

    ReplyDelete