Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Grove Girls are OVER



Well, honeys, all things come to their end... a bicker here, unkind action there, and BOOM! one roommate is asked to leave... a month later, I go away for a week to visit my mom in CA and look for work down there, and BAM! the other one moves out. No warning, to me OR the landlord!

It was hard for a long time. Things haven't been going well since November. And both times, before each roommie moved, it was ME, I had said that in order to let peace reign, I would be the one to leave. So here I am, the last Mohican. Wrong tribe, but you get the idea.

A new day dawns.

2 comments:

  1. You okay? Sounds like a sucky time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would have a hard time with roommates. Go figure, I manifested my own destiny =o) But this is really a breath of fresh air. Lots of weight off the shoulders. I have yet to talk to the landlady to see what plans she may have I dunno about, but for a few months anyway, I think I might just be able to take a few deep breaths. Thanks for asking :oD

    ReplyDelete