Monday, June 8, 2009

Living In The Sky


Hello, folks!

Jumping on the blogging train, finally... homage to all those who have gone before, even years ago when people just laughed... "blogging? what the hell is that!? It won't last, it's just a fad..." etc, etc.

A special holla to my favorite bloggers, and friends, Dawn and Becca, for lighting the path, and being so inspiring. Else I prolly woulda never dunit. Many thanks to all those fans of previous stories, too, I will include them here in pages to come for all to share.

Life has been fascinating, and nonstop laughs (for those of you who know me, you know this is true) and especially lately, the older I get, the more the universe seems to take notice of me. We have been acquainted for quite some time and had lots of... er, well... times (?) together. I see now more clearly than ever that the universe is my sister, whether she is taking me under her wing, or taking a shit on me, either way, we love each other. Sound weird? frightening? Just keep watching.

Oh yeah, I've included a picture of my backyard. This is where I live.

3 comments:

  1. Good job on finally getting on the wagon ;). Nice one out the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! Thanks for the shout out, Sweet Lady! I'm so glad you're doing this - you are a riot! I'm sure my peeps will be heading your way soon. Don't disappoint:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura Lee, I LOVE THIS.
    I am of course going to be a regular reader and I already know your take on this life lends itself well to written word - now we are just waiting to see what you have to say.

    Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete