Friday, September 16, 2011

One Hour Photo

One hour! maybe more! The "housemates" are grocery shopping... that's an hour of travel time at least, then add the shopping cart paces...

Yippee! I want to run around nekked... I want to dig into the ice cream... I want to cut my hair and see if anyone notices... play loud music... put in a sappy movie... make a mess...

Alas, there is something wrong with the music files (all digital) :o( and I promised myself I wouldn't have ice cream for a couple weeks. And, well... I just did cut my hair a few days ago and they have yet to notice...

It is not enough time. After months of being pinned to other human beings 24/7, an hour is just not enough time. One of those multi-day vacations, maybe. Where you can read your book in the bathtub and nobody comes in to pee next to you. Where not even the cat can reach you when she wants some milk out of the refrigerator. That's more like it.

Maybe I'll set up the tent. :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment