Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Madness


Well so much for the Monday regularity. I'd like to say I'll do it when my life is a bit more regular, but sheesh by now I guess it's time to admit, this IS my regular life! Order in Chaos.

So, enjoy. These peaceful moments are fleeting. Think not always what you have to do next. Take a few moments (however long they measure in REAL time) to think of nothing but beauty and peace.

Of course this is me talking to myself, but I just thought I'd let you in on the conversation~

4 comments:

  1. My Wednesdays are always madness...thanks for the moment of escape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! I found that if I stared at the photo for a few seconds, it almost drags me out into the surf... this one is one of my faves. glad you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog, greatly enjoying the entries Laura Lee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Hope they spark some thought and a smile ;o)

    ReplyDelete