Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Joyon

Many of you know, or may have guessed, because (some or most) of my posts are replete with them, that I'm a die-hard wordsmith. And here we go again.

If a moron is so termed due to the fact that whatever else may be true, they just can't help it, they just seem to say and do dumb things... (I may fit into that category myself) (but this was more for comparison) then what can I call someone who keeps triumphing, despite the odds or circumstances, over the hurt feelings, bad luck, and hopeless-looking situations? Yep, a Joyon.

Things have been looking up for me in this last week, thanks all who sent happijoy thoughts and warm hugwishes my way... I finally have some lights ahead, and the tunnel is a lot shorter.

Season's greatings, everyone... I know, I know, I can't help myself. No there are no spelling errors here. Insert clip of old Dr Pepper commercial...

5 comments:

  1. Thank you both! Isn't it funny that when I turned the 'happy' corner, that this jingle came to me? A true child of the 70's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some terrible adverts but that one takes the biscuit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny thing is how FUN it was to sing along to back then... I think we didn't have the sense of self-consciousness we do today. It was ok to be silly, and aweful... which, of course, it was!

    ReplyDelete