Monday, November 30, 2009

A Case of the Mondays



Okay, my sweet honeys, because there are SOME people still left in the world working, and because other people may just need a pick-me-up, AND because some of you lovely people have traditions that I LOVE (Thinkin' Thursdays, Windy's old ritual, uh... there are others)

Here is my contribution. I have savored some of these in fantastical mind-wanderings and now you get to share. One each Monday. A new paradise. A beautiful place to dwindle away a few minutes. Because I'm damn tired (already?) of forty degree weather, and because we can dream!!!

So enjoy, and do like I do, picture yourself running around in the blue, lazing away in the shade, and WHATEVER ELSE until that sun sets and the beach party begins... listen to me on those drums! You'd think I was born here!!
What about you??

6 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you. I will just imagine being there, lying on the beach and being hot. By god, I miss summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that was sweet of you to post a picture of Florida.
    I miss you.
    The kids were home last week and so we busied ourselves with entertaining them - or rather helping them entertain themselves.

    Chin up - Monday's aren't so bad. They are the beginning of something and beginnings are always an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mwa is trying to sleep on the beach while I'm thumping away on the polynesian drums... well, close, Margo dear, it's Hawaii... but Florida is in here all right. I think you'll recognize it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I'm very close to a place that looks like that (sans mountains and lava rocks) but it's just too damn cold. And I'm just too damn poor.

    Thanks for the geographical eye candy, though. It's beeeyoootiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't get to the rest of the post... I lost myself in that wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean, Dena dear! I'm about 45 mins from a beautiful coastline and just don't want to suffer it. hopefully it will be there later.
    Excellent, E.L. - that was the point! look again next monday for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete