Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bliss

Oh, what a day. Long. Exciting. Found very poisonous snake in the morning, trimmed four hooves in the afternoon. Real good job, thanks to J. I'd sneak a picture in here for y'all, but that would take work. I already took pictures for my natural hoof person, she continues to coach me after my trimming certification (yeah, people have to actually know what they're doing or they can really mess up feet)... but, that extra step of taking my phone apart is just too much. Yeah, for some dumb reason, the makers of my phone decided to put the memory card behind the battery.

But I am too high. High on the beautiful feet, which have been problematic for at least a year, the beautiful, beautiful feet. High on the snake, whom we are re-naming Gracie. Amazing, amazing Gracie. Then I took a shower, a hot one, to prepare for the big trip tomorrow, to Flagstaff and the cool pines. With my legs shaved (only cuz they feel better in the sleeping bag, not b/c of anyone, neener neener to all you plus-ones out there) and my hair washed and conditioned, I kneeled in the tub, and put my head on my crossed arms. The water just kept tinkling down. I moved, my parts were smooth against each other. I am squishy, and the streams of warm water gurgle over me. The trickling beside my ears was reminiscent of old thunderstorms like we had growing up in Northern California. All the remains of the day swirled down and out. Bliss.

Now for my comfy, fluffy towel. Puffy and with the faint scent of bleach. Ahhhh, just the way I like it. Oops, except for that sticker... it must have blown on there when the towel was outside drying. No matter. Back to the bliss. Comfy, comfy towel. Now for the boxers. You KNOW you have some men's boxers in your drawer, or you WISH you did! Nothing like 'em. Oooooh, soft boxers... and now I want my bed. Cozy, cozy bed, with a kitten on top. There she is!

I don't want to leave here for a while. No, I believe I'll be staying here for some time. Blissful.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha! what makes you think I didn't...

    just another day, my dear, I got tired of screaming a long time ago...

    but now I'm onto pulling out the hair...

    ;p

    ReplyDelete