Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Few Introductions

So, I'll begin with the two most important men in my life. They don't get out much, which means for better or worse, they are constantly looking to me for input, and sometimes even entertainment. Usually ends up that I'm the one being entertained, and so it's fun for all.





Yes, sing with me: I like spotted butts and I cannot lie, you otha brothas can't deny, when a guy walks by with an eye like a pie, and a round thing in your face...





OK, so that didn't work out so well. It didn't when Jules and I tried to make it up a couple years back, either, right Jules? Egads. You knew I had to try. Well, here they are, Joe and Lou, otherwise known as Louie da Lip and Lunchbox, and You Little Shit (works for either). The boys.




Here too is Cat, she is here helping plan for a trip to LA on the atlas - if she looks small, she is. I think her mother smoked when she was pregnant. And funny enough, I think another cat of ours was her father. Their faces are exactly the same - you cat lovers know that they all have their own... she has been my best friend for 17 years. She looks great, doesn't she? Marianne!

3 comments:

  1. OK - great start, girlfriend. Tomorrow, I'm starting the mass exodus (without so much leaving) to Living in the Sky. My posse LOVES an animal post!

    Again, I'm SUPER happy that you did this. You always crack me up.

    When, again, are you coming here? You know that we live by the beach, right? With waves and shit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very funny person and I'm really glad to know you.
    LA!!!
    You are driving the WRONG WAY!

    East - go East.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA! you guysa make-a me laugh-a...

    animals are a big part of my life, just you wait! more to come! and I have one more intro left, then boy do I have some stories for y'all.

    can I say y'all? I know Miss Mississippi knows y'all, but not sure about that Dakotan... heh.

    anyways, y'all come back now, hear?!

    ReplyDelete